Harnessing the power of Aromatherapy, our all-natural candles work in harmony with the ebb & flow of your emotions, relieving tension & improving mood with their gentle glow and tranquil aroma.
WE PROMISE TO :
- Use only 100% natural fragrance - just 100% pure essential oils
- Create consciously - with our natural environment in mind
- Use only sustainably sourced ingredients - wax, fragrance & packaging
- Hand-pour each candle individually - with care & attention to detail
TOP NOTES :
- Orange Flower
- Ylang Ylang
MIDDLE NOTES :
- Ylang Ylang
- Laburnham Resin
PERFECT FOR :
Boosting feelings of happiness & restoring calm
Orange . Ylang Ylang . Petitgrain . Orange Flower . Frankincense . Patchouli . Clove . Labdanum Resin . Rapeseed Wax
WHY WE LOVE IT :
The delicately spicy aroma of this blend is warming & so comforting. Infused with herbaceous notes of Patchouli, this candle is uplifting while offering the perfect measure of tranquility
- 30HRS burn time
- Amber Glass Jar with black screw top lid
To receive the full aromatherapy benefits of the candles, we recommend burning in enclosed spaces & that you burn the candle for a minimum of 2 hours (maximum of 4 hours). As our candles are natural, they have no heavy chemicals so they need some time to diffuse their scent around your home.
Clove | Ylang Ylang | Patchouli
It's so important to trim your wick. Right before every burn, simply trim it off to approx 5mm. Keeping it small will create a clean, optimum glow. A large wick will mushroom, soot and flicker.
Allow the first burn to last for at least 2 hours. It needs to create a full melt pool, right to the edge of the glass - without that first burn being carried out correctly your candle will tunnel and wastes wax!
Always burn your candle safely keep out of the reach and away from children and pets.
- To prevent fire & serious injury, burn candle within sight
- Keep away from drafts & vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children & pets
- Never burn candle on our near anything that can catch fire
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches & wick trimmings
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time